• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Desperate Housewives

Stewart

If they are so desperate then why don't the start sleeping with the first ugly bloke they see? Or is it all a misnomer?

The first episode aired here yesterday. I watched it. I kept thinking to myself... Why is Lois Lane talking to that murdering bitch from Melrose Place?

this xmas in mexico i saw the first episodes, i kinda liked it, specially the girl who plays gabrielle, she its in this month maxim's cover (U.S. edition)

mr_michel said:
this xmas in mexico i saw the first episodes, i kinda liked it, specially the girl who plays gabrielle, she its in this month maxim's cover (U.S. edition)

Eva Longoria, and she's dating Tony Parker from San Antonio Spurs (its an American basketball team for those who don't know).

i thought it was cool, it was something different or can anybody remember a series what is told by a dead person??

I loooooove this show. I watch it with my Mom (who's a huge Spurs fan - we're both from San Antonio).

I agree, Eva Longoria is definitely hot.

lies said:
The first episode aired here yesterday. I watched it. I kept thinking to myself... Why is Lois Lane talking to that murdering bitch from Melrose Place?

HA HA!

It's really weird at first watching Teri Hatcher and Marcia Cross. When I see Hatcher, I think "they're real and they're spectacular" (from Seinfeld). And with Cross, I always remember that famous scene where she takes off her wig and there's this ugly scar on her bald head. Their roles are quite different but they're sooo good at them.

I caught the first episode and it seemed pretty good, but half the time I am working when it is on so I'm not a regular viewer :)

Phil

Yeah, but Ice hasnt taught me how to work it yet - she's the one who does that technical stuff, I just sit on the sofa and watch :D

Phil

I happened to catch (ok, I didn't happen to catch, I taped it because I didn't wanna miss it) the first two episodes of Desperate Housewives yesterday, and I loved it. Reminds me of Ally McBeal, which was a great show.

Cheers

I hate to say this because I like the show, but I'm getting a little bored with it. It feels like they're really dragging out storylines. Wonder why Nicolette Sheridan hasn't been in the last couple of episodes?

Nothing deep that i could say. They were way heavily desperate! Mad wives. What was her name? She sent her son (delinquency?!) to some military camp??!! :eek: *shaking head*

april 3 episode

Bree (Marcia Cross) sent her son to that camp. He was horrible. All she wanted was for him to be happy. She tried talking with him to see what was wrong and he physically pushed her away. I don't blame her. She did try afterall.

I can't belive that they went over a month without showing new episodes. Feb. 20-March 27 of reruns...

:) Okay, I didn't watch from the very start, so might not get the whole storyline. But, Libra, in a scenario, she struck her husband in the face?!! Also, she(Bree) seemed cold or indifferent to her son. well, might be the wrong impression though.

April 3 episode

She struck her husband (Rex) in the face? I don't remember that.

She was cold at one point, but before she was pleading with him (sweetly) to talk to her. "i want you to be happy, please just talk to me! it seems like nothing i can do can make you happy. tell me, what can i do?" Then he said, "you can start by moving out of the way" and he physically pushed her out of the way.

Afterwards, she was cold. But she did tell him (her son, Andrew) "no matter what you say or do, I'll always love you".

Back