• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Discussion

third man girl said:
Blue and pink and full of custard. Neurotic. Dangerous. Attention deficit disorder. :D

Seriously? Sandy haired, you enjoy a laugh but can be cynical at times. Prone to scruffiness, but you tidy up when you have to. Lots of crazy thoughts running around your head when you SHOULD BE PAYING ATTENTION. Medium height. Lots of casual friends, no particular close one. Idealistic, and angered by the constrictions (oops maybe I mean restrictions :eek: ) you are bound by.

I'm not so confident this time. You're harder to read than the Dutchman.

Third Man Girl

Very interesting :)

I am impressed!

All right, apart from the friends bit :) The total opposite! Very few casual friends but a few very close ones.

Regards
SillyWabbit

Mile-O-Phile said:
In my experience with forums, I've found that the politics does get heated. It's not a route I like to go down either. On the religion side I've seen it as more interesting - an example being this: wit, theory, passion, and ignorance. :)

53 pages, you ass. :) Yeah, it was good. Start it up over here, I'll play.

tugger said:
My turn!!! My turn!!!

And, thus, you will be my Third Man ;)

Poet, I have no idea who you are, or what you look like. No idea.

A stormy sea . . . a lush green meadow . . . a cool mountain breeze . . . a raging blinding sun . . .

I close my eyes and your poetry plays music with my mind.

Happy? :)

Third Man Girl

So, when's the wedding?

Nah, weddings take place in the physical realm. This all resides somewhere far more mystical and superior. :)

*ducks*

Boy, am I going to get thoroughly roasted for posting this! :eek:

tugger said:
Nah, weddings take place in the physical realm. This all resides somewhere far more mystical and superior. :)

*ducks*

Boy, am I going to get thoroughly roasted for posting this! :eek:

Okay, I was staying out of this whole mess 'til tugger had to go and get all gooshy. :rolleyes:

I demand this whole thread be removed and burried in a time capsule as a disscusting example for future generations. Maybe by then someone will have found a cure for some of you. :p

The rest of you I hope rot in France :D

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
tugger had to go and get all gooshy. :rolleyes:

What does 'gooshy' mean? :confused: Is gooshy good or bad? Was it a typo? Does it involve any kind of messy stuff, because it sounds messy to me. *worried*

Gooshy. gooshy, gooshy, gooshy..........hmmmmmmmmm

Can it used in a similiar way to skooshy cream? :) :) :)

Third Man Girl

third man girl said:
What does 'gooshy' mean? :confused: Is gooshy good or bad? Was it a typo? Does it involve any kind of messy stuff, because it sounds messy to me. *worried*

Gooshy. gooshy, gooshy, gooshy..........hmmmmmmmmm

Can it used in a similiar way to skooshy cream? :) :) :)

Third Man Girl

LOL
It's a made up word so I guess you can make up any meaning that you like :)
It does sound kind of messy now that you mention it. (esp after it's repeated 4 times)

And I have no idea what skooshy cream is. How many scoops will fit in a cone? :D

Any way, I'm happy to see that all it takes is a nonsensical word to make you peek from the shadows. :)

You want to here the funny part? I posted that on the wrong thread!! :eek: I saw tugger's posting and for some stupid reason thought it was part of the "make a friend" thread. LOL at myself!!!

Wabbit taught me that trick you know!
Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go over to that thread and throw water balloons at the whole lot. :D

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
And I have no idea what skooshy cream is.

Gosh, you Americans are weird. You eat grit, which we would only feed to laying hens, and yet you don't play with skooshy cream!

To skoosh - To squirt. Skooshy cream - squirty cream. You know - grab an aerosol, shake, skoosh, squirt. Yes? Edible cream for cakes, and I'm not even going to mention the shower. :)

Any way, I'm happy to see that all it takes is a nonsensical word to make you peek from the shadows. :)
Now you've really got me worried. Did I miss something? Was I hiding? What shadows? Am I lost? Is it dark outside? Will someone please light that candle . . . WWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

Third Man Girl

third man girl said:
Why on earth have you even got a candle the shape of a man's thingy? :D

Third Man Girl

'cause he wore out the one shaped life a woman's thingy. (silly question :) )

BTW, not all Americans eat grit, thank you very much! Just the ones that are too damn dumb to know any better(certain moderators excluded of course :D )

And yes you're always hiding, lurking, sitting back on your haunches(nice haunches BTW) and waiting to pounce on some poor unsuspecting member.(hehehe...I said member) :D

RaVeN
(oh yeah, and you mentioned the shower... so neeener neeener neeener) :p

RaVeN said:
And yes you're always hiding, lurking, sitting back on your haunches . . . waiting to pounce on some poor unsuspecting member

Am I? Is that how you see me? Really?

Ecarta: Lurk - to exist as an unsuspected threat or danger

Wow! Said 'members' had better beware ;)

Third Man Girl

third man girl said:
Am I? Is that how you see me? Really?

You want to know how I really see you? I see you as a woman,the most amazing thing on this planet. It's a waste of my time trying to define, explain or understand you. I'm in awe of every single one of you and the only true complaint I have with most of you is that you insist on trying to make shopping an Olympic event.

There, I said it. I'm a total disgrace to my sex and I'm going to go punish myself by mowing the lawn, waxing my car and watching a hockey game.

RaVeN

Back