• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

do you keep a book list?

There is this DVD-site, called DVD Aficionado, which is free, and does the exact same thing for DVD's. I have an account there, and it works like a charm. There must be something out there like that, only for books, right?

Anyway, Phil, create a Yahoo-account, especially for your booklist --> Phil's_Booklist@Yahoo.co.uk probably isn't taken as yet.

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

Yes, thanks Chewie, its cool!!! :D

Only, it uses Amazon.com for a source, and not Amazon.co.uk yet, so i dont know if all my books would be compatible, but it does look like a great resource!! :)

And it IS named after me, i swear, its true (okay, so the FAQ says that Bibliophile.org was already taken, but thats just what THEY want you to think ;))

Phil

I've been keeping my list of "books to read" on the local library's web site. As you search for books that you're interested in and see one you want to read sometime, you can click the "Make Booklist" button and add it to your list. I have about a dozen in there and occasionally take one off that I've decided I don't want to read anymore. I don't want to get too many books on there, otherwise I'll never get them all read.

Another option for those wanting to have a list accessible from anywhere might be to create a Yahoo! account and use the Notepad. I've never used it for anything, but noticed that it's there. Might be helpful to someone.

I've come up with this novel idea. (accidents do happen).

I have a pad of paper next to my puter, and get this, I write down with a pencil, or pen if i'm in a confident mood, the name of the book and author.

I always was the trailblazer of the family. :D

RaVeN

RaVeN said:

I have a pad of paper next to my puter, and get this, I write down with a pencil, or pen if i'm in a confident mood, the name of the book and author.

RaVeN
You're such a rebel
:D

http://bibliophil.org looks good, just had a look

RaVeN said:

RaVeN

What happens when you lose your pad of paper? That's what always happens to me. (This is because I'm too neat and "put things away" and then forget where I've put them...some never to be found again)

VTChEwbecca said:
What happens when you lose your pad of paper? That's what always happens to me. (This is because I'm too neat and "put things away" and then forget where I've put them...some never to be found again)

Ahh, but I am a grown man that lives alone (for the time being). I may get senile at times but never, ever neat. That sucker stays next to my mousepad....at least it was there a minute ago. I could have sworn. :(

RaVeN

If my husband lived alone, everything he owned would be lost in 5 minutes. He's messy in an unorganized way...tough to pick up after him, which may be why I keep losing all my TBR lists :rolleyes: That, or the cats are eating them, which is entirely possible with the two I own.

Back