• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Does Motokid actually read books?

No where near as much as many of you guys, but I do have a new library book waiting for the next karate class (tonight). Another in the Rich Dad/Poor Dad series.

Retire Young - Retire Rich I believe is the title.

Is there some standard amount of books I need to read in some specific time in order to qualify for forum contributions? :D

Yes there is, actually! You have to read at least one book a week. If you don't us moderators are allowed to cut of your legs with a hack saw! Better get reading... :D

OK, let you off for the python reference! You can read the back of one candy bar wrapper a week before you deep fry it!

Why pick on Moto? There are TONS of posters here who never discuss what they read. They talk about how much they spend on books, how big their stacks of books are, where they buy them, what they smell like, whether they read them in the car or the bath . . . but they never talk about what's IN them.

What's even weirder than coming to book forum to talk about issues? Talking about how many books you own, but not what's inside them! At least Moto has content.

awwwww....shucks....thanx novella...

How's that PEM machine by the way? I should go mark that thread with 5 stars. One of my fav's so far.

Well, not sure the original poster was actually trying to have a go at Moto :) Well, that's the way I took it anyway. Give him the benifit of the doubt.

Anyway, as Novella said... good to have you aboard :cool:

Ah...Sell Swords takin' a friendly jab...he does have a sword you know... :D

I'm down wit dat :D

edit: ...and for anybody looking for an excuse I am the last person to post in "The Person Above you" thread....

No need for either of you to sign out. I simply chop your legs off to teach you a lesson and then you read a book a week! Simple!

*gets axe*

one book a week!!!! i'm out too. i only ever post here in the misc. threads. but only because i find the conversation here to be far far superior to what i would find in my daily life( there is absolutely no tone of sucking up here, please don't cut off my legs)

wow, what a lot of legs to chop off! I sometimes hack too. Make sure the axe is nice and rusty.

Acutually, that's too many legs to chop off so will let you all off :p

Back