• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Does Motokid actually read books?

oh please. do you know how long it took me to figure out how to put up an avatar, and i didn't even really do that. how in the world do i explain to my husband why i am posting a picture of my FABULOUS gams. :D :p

no no my dear wabbit. you must go there in your imagination. ;)

ok it's true they are. i actually have fabulous earlobes, but the lobes are overlooked in the media as sexy. my husband said he married me for my marvellous lobes....

I bet he meant something completely different when he said 'lobes' but he didn't want to scare you away.

Cheers

jenngorham said:
hmmm i wonder....he is inordinately fond of my front cerebral hemisphere..........
I think he's talking about a little further south, Jenn. :D

Sell Sword said:
C) How come it's OK for him to "stir up the pot" and not me?
'Cause he's the resident pot-stirrer. But you could apply for an apprentice position.

;)

o-my-gosh o-my-gosh o-my-gosh....

d..d....do I have a t.. t.. title ???? :eek:

Do I get a raise with that title kind moderator?

Have no fear Sell Sword there's plenty of room in the pot for another to stir, just remember, as an apprentice, I still get all the credit even if you do all the work... :D

Well, I had a few titles in mind, but it's a PG13 site. :D

As for a raise, you'll have to take it up with Wabbit. He's the one who dispenses the goodies around here.

Of course! You gotta work for it! I don't give freebies! Damn students! Didnt somebody else use to say that? :D

SillyWabbit said:
Of course! You gotta work for it! I don't give freebies! Damn students! Didnt somebody else use to say that? :D
Doesn't this mean that you are abusing your power..?
Damn student is just not the same coming from you :(

Back