• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Does Motokid actually read books?

Heh heh...I'll actually start discussing the books I've been reading when I actually finish one! Less than 200 pages to go on this one...

Ell said:
I think he's talking about a little further south, Jenn. :D

really, i've never heard toes called lobes before ;) . now he has been known to call me jennie with the jiggly jugs, but i drink out of a glass.... :confused:

Hollis said:
Heh heh...I'll actually start discussing the books I've been reading when I actually finish one! Less than 200 pages to go on this one...

you go hollis!!!!! we are with you all the way. i haven't been able to read a book for 2 months....it's the worst dry spell EVER!!!! and i never use capitals so you can see i mean business. poor tom robbins, i've been on page 23 for a week. :(

Are you just having bad luck finding a book to capture your interest or is it more of a time thing? I love my book! It just happens to be 650 pages long!

i've just been distracted. i really love tom robbins. i was reading life of pi there for a while and was struggling. i thought there might be something wrong with my genetic makeup as this book seemed to well loved, however i have been told others did not cotton to it either. so it has been a bit of a slump lately. also i have a lot going on here at home so it is definitely a timing thing.

Hey! Hey! Hey!!!! :mad:

If I'm going to eek some kind of raise out o' Wabbit, you'all gotta get back on topic here.

Enough about you and your silly books...get back to the subject at hand.

Do I read? Actually?

Currently Reading: Retire Rich-Retire Young from Rich Dad/Poor Dad series

Well there we have it, and here I thought you were simply nursing the same book for the last 4 months or so!

DAMN RIGHT!

The QUESTION you gotta ask yourself is... in all the excitement have I used 5 or 6 carrots? To be honest, I'm not all that sure myself.

Come on... punk! Make my day :cool:

Hey Sell Sword...I started another book....what you got to say...huh??? huh????

Where are you now smartie pants???? Oh that's right, your in Bear.

Motokid said:
lots o' words....only picture I've seen so far was on the cover....

this may take a while....
Just remember if you can't read one book pr. week you'll get kicked out.
I'm still waiting for my final notice.

"Just remember if you can't read one book pr. week you'll get kicked out."

Then I never should have been allowed to make even one post here...

Back