• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

East Coast Shenanigans

I find it funny that most of the media attention has been on the East Coast quake while Colorado had their highest magnitude jolt in 40 years that day too. Thankfully the damage was as minimal as on the East Coast.

There are more people along the East Coast than there are in Colorado. My sister lives about 60 miles from the epicenter in Colorado and she said she didn't even feel it.

Weird... I have a sister in Colorado (earthquake this week), I'm in Virginia (earthquake this week) and my other sister is in Florida (hurricane this week). I'm thinking we are a deadly trio.

beer good said:
Have you notified the Red Cross?
I have a meeting with FEMA this afternoon.

There are more people along the East Coast than there are in Colorado. My sister lives about 60 miles from the epicenter in Colorado and she said she didn't even feel it.

Weird... I have a sister in Colorado (earthquake this week), I'm in Virginia (earthquake this week) and my other sister is in Florida (hurricane this week). I'm thinking we are a deadly trio.

I have a meeting with FEMA this afternoon.

If the Colorado quake had occurred during ski season, it might have made a bigger splash.

Back