• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Eerie goings on...... With A Poll

Who should be next for the POD People?

• Freya

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Billy Oblivion

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • bobbyburns

• Martin

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • silly wabbit

• watercrystal

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Cathy C

• Novella

• RaVeN

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Magemanda

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Hehe, I was only kidding, unfortunately. I just couldn't resist the temptation to write a bit of beautiful poetry.

Hi Ice, how're you doing in Materia Magica?

True@1stLight said:
Ouch :eek: Now is getting a chuckle out of us really worth paying for that comment? :rolleyes:

But of course it is!! She's more mad at me for not doing the washing-up to be honest ;)

Phil

Whatever floats your boat, but I don't find chaps attractive if they have a donkey constantly by their side (sorry Phil T, but it's true )
You haven't seen his ass, I understand.

Cheers

phil_t said:
Its okay Freya, Raven's love is all that I need :D

It's true, but I'm not the only one. Does any one ever wonder why salmon kill themselves going up stream? Yep. Phil's ass is up there, teasing their scaly little pink hormones into extinction.

And many of you may not know it, but he has the nicest pair of tits of any one on the forum. ;)

*Memories
Like the corners of my mind.......*

RaVeN

When I went to bed last night I turned the TV on and guess what film was showing? INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS!!!!!!!!!
And then after that there was an episode of The Invaders about ALIEN SEED PODS!!!!!!!!
Somebody is sending me messages!
Or am I just paranoid?
Perhaps it's the penguins.

Back