• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Eerie goings on...... With A Poll

Who should be next for the POD People?

• Freya

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Billy Oblivion

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • bobbyburns

• Martin

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • silly wabbit

• watercrystal

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Cathy C

• Novella

• RaVeN

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Magemanda

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Freya said:
Sigh. Novella, EVERYTHING is a popularity contest. And if I don't win this one, well, I might as well hang up my spangly tiara now.

You poor thing. Are you trying to sleep your way to the top of TBF? The footing's a bit loose and slippery.

Freya said:
Erk. Don't much like the thought of that. Maybe I'll let watercrystal win this one after all...

but. . but. . .but. . .I, er, just voted for you. I think the pod is pretty comfy, actually. I was in there once, in the old days before it got all crowded.

Hey! It looks like WaterCrystal is going to be fed to the pod people! They will feast on her spicy brains!

This is Pod 3 of 12. Cie is no longer available to post to this thread. Her brains have been sucked out through a penguin's probiscus and munched by an evil space bat for dessert... All posts to this thread intended for Cie should be addressed to 3 of 12. (4 for short)

Can I just say, for eternity, that the correct spelling is proboscis?
Thankyou; it's been irking me.

Ah yes, anal spelling correction, sure sign of a PPP (that is, potential pod person) - shall we burn him now?

Phil :D

Freya said:
Sigh. Novella, EVERYTHING is a popularity contest. And if I don't win this one, well, I might as well hang up my spangly tiara now.

But if it's a popularity contest, surely you're second bottom, with Raven and Novella at the top (since they won't be podded with the death of personality etc)?

fluffy bunny said:
But if it's a popularity contest, surely you're second bottom, with Raven and Novella at the top (since they won't be podded with the death of personality etc)?

I object. Freya does not have two bottoms. Do you, Freya? :confused:

fluffy bunny said:
Raven and Novella at the top (since they won't be podded with the death of personality etc)?

As that old American adage goes: if it ain't broke, don't fix it. :D

No. You don't get this at all fluffy. Most votes = most popular. You evidently never ran for Head Girl at school.

And no, I don't have two bottoms. I have one, but it is getting a bit wide, maybe I ought to stop trying to exist off cheese on toast and pies?

:confused: Whatever floats your boat, but I don't find chaps attractive if they have a donkey constantly by their side (sorry Phil T, but it's true :p )

Back