• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

embarrassed by alcohol!!

There was that great party with Jello shots where I woke up with the most interesting bruises . . .

but mostly, I now have to avoid internet access while drunk, or I send out PM's, emails, IM's, whatever, many of the "Why don't you like me anymore?!?!!!" variety. I'm also no longer allowed to be drunk and sending text messages.

I wasn't drunk at the time, but I think this story is still applicable. some of you might find it humorous. one night three of my friends and I were driving home from a concert. it was very late, and we were all effectively seventeen. we had a bowl and some pot, so the windows were down. I was in the backseat having a tiff with the driver over some cd that he was playing that I didn't like when, out of nowhere, this "thing" hit me in my face, knocking my glasses off. I felt something moving by my leg, so I yelled for someone to stop the car. me and the kid sitting next to me jumped out, only when we looked inside there was nothing there, the seat was empty. but as soon as he turned around, he looked at me shouted, "there's something on your leg!" I tilted my head down and, sure enough, there was something there clinging to my pants. the driver, and I'll never forgive this guy, saw what was going on and closed the door so it wouldn't get back in. then he sped away.

I didn't know what to do, so I quickly pulled the fabric away from my skin so it, whatever it was, wouldn't bite me. I started looking around on the ground for something to pry it off with, but there was nothing. all I found was an empty beer bottle. I tried sticking the mouth of the bottle around its head and using my leg as a lever, but I didn't want to snap its neck either. meanwhile, my friend is screaming, "take your pants off", and I'm screaming, "I just can't!" so he runs over and, I'm serious as a heart attack, gets down on his knees and starts undoing my belt. all the while I'm struggling to pry this creature off. he undoes my belt and pulls my pants down, but just when we thought it was over, that things couldn't get any worse, we see a pair of headlights shining on us. we're in the middle of the street in detroit and this kid is down on his knees with his head in my pelvis and I'm sporting an empty fucking beer bottle.

I won't go into anymore detail about that, though. I'm sure after that you're all curious what it was that had me so freaked out. was it a bat? no. as it turned out, a flying squirrel had glided through the window bounced off the back of my friend's head and hit me in the face and then must've gone into shock because it wouldn't let go.

hey bobbyburns!! thanks for your thread it was quiet entertaining!! :p
was that after you smoked the pot?? because when i was with a few friends at a party and we smoked pot, i got hallucinations, I SAW THE BLACK MAN!! :D honestly, one of my friends and me, we were so freaked out that we were lying behind a tree, because there was this man with this black clothes!! i don't even know if there was really somebody, i guess we just freaked out!! :eek:

I would call this thread Embarrassed by Self, not Embarrassed by Alcohol. The alcohol or whatever is usually completely innocent.

Well, I won't tell y'all exactly what I was doing, but I will say that I ran into my bro one day when I was coming back from the park and I was carrying my bicycle. I wasn't pushing it. I was carrying it, thinking the whole time, dang this thing is heavy, why did I bring it? My bro pointed out to me that if I didn't feel up to riding, I could at least push it. Phew. NB: There was absolutely nothing wrong with the bike.

novella said:
I would call this thread Embarrassed by Self, not Embarrassed by Alcohol. The alcohol or whatever is usually completely innocent.

i'm up for everything what is embarrasing, i don't care if it is because of alc, heroine or other stuff!! i just like to blame my embarrassments on alc!! it is so much easier than to confess that i'm stupid!! :D

I've never been drunk, but managed are fair few idiocies despite that. Setting the fire alarm off in a department store wasn't the best of ideas (I was bored), creating a precariously balanced pile of 40 chairs and then running into it was a little sore (also bored), and many more (usually when bored).

novella said:
Well, I won't tell y'all exactly what I was doing, but I will say that I ran into my bro one day when I was coming back from the park and I was carrying my bicycle. I wasn't pushing it. I was carrying it, thinking the whole time, dang this thing is heavy, why did I bring it? My bro pointed out to me that if I didn't feel up to riding, I could at least push it. Phew. NB: There was absolutely nothing wrong with the bike.
after all these oil scandals and enrons, I was in need of a lighthearted and whimsical story.

Back