• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Euro 2004

Yes, I know. You have already said that in another thread.

So you should not be surprised that I like the Italians. They have stylists, as you said, and so on...

How could I miss the wisdom that flows on me from the posts of a moderator...

I think it's a good thing that I turned off my Sarcasm-O-Meter earlier today - I don't think it could've handled this.

Cheers, Martin

If I hurt your feelings, I'm sorry.

Let's go back to the topic: How do you think, who will win today? I think the Czech Republic.

Nope, you didn't hurt my feelings - you see, I have no feelings. How could I, being the bit of software that I am?

Anyway, tonight? The Czech republic will win, but I hope the Danes will put up a fight.

Cheers, Martin

It's like they were playing for the final, isn't it? I think Greece is not a serious opponent, neither for the Czech Republic, nor for Denmark.

Yeah, Greece doesn't count. Who wins tonight goes to the final, simple as that.

Where they will meet Holland (yay).

Cheers, Martin

To be honest I have a Czech/Dutch final. Either way the Czech's will win. I think Portugal will beat the Dutch though.

You could be right - both teams didn't play all that good in their quarters. That said, the fact that Holland won the penalty-shootout yesterday could (hopefully) give them that boost that they so desperately needed.

All in all, despite not playing fantastic tonight against the Danes, the Czechs are the favourites for the championship, hands down.

Cheers, Martin

I agree that Czechs didn't play very good in the first half, but they improved significantly in the second. The goal by Koller gave them confidence, while Denmark literally stopped playing at all.

It was Denmark's lack of an answer after that first goal that gave the Czechs the boost they needed. the Czech Republic did not win on their own account.

If they play like this for the following 2 matches, I'm a happy man.

Cheers, Martin

LOL.

Well, at first it said "people that don't give a rat's ass about annoying the hell out of other people", but I thought that would be open for interpretation, so I figured I'd better change it, and then there was this hurricane and aliens knocking on my front door and I kinda lost track of what I was doing...

"People who love annoying the hell out of other people" was closer to what I was trying to say.

Yup.

Back