• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Euro 2004

Well at least SOMEONE can win on penalties!!
The Portugese didn't do too bad, did they? :p

Anyway, we're on a roll now! Bring on Portugal - we'll finish the job England started!

4th of Juli, here we come!

Cheers, (a jubilant) Martin

I watched the play between Netherland and Swiss last night---Saturday. Wow----, got so excited. :p one word, incredible!

Btw, there is one whose name is Goku. Is that the name in the cartnoon Dragon Ball? :)

We played the Swedes, last night - and with Goku I assume you refer to Philip Cocu.

Don't know about the DragonballZ-cartoon, though.

Cheers, Martin

watercrystal said:
Btw, there is one whose name is Goku. Is that the name in the cartnoon Dragon Ball? :)
It's Cocu, not Goku, Philipe Cocu.

And yes, Goku is a name from a Japanise cartoon.

It's almost impossible that the Dutch at last managed to win due to penalties, after so many failed attempts. :p Remember how de Boer missed two in a one match? That was hilarious.

Martin, how could you do this to me and be faster?

Well, Watercrystal will now be one hundred per cent sure he has a problem with hearing/reading.:)

Hilarious?! That made me cry, man. That was 4 years ago, against my big friends, the Italians. De Boer missed one regular penalty, as did Kluivert, and in the penalty shootout we scored (if I remember correctly) two penalties out of five. So, seven chances, two made. I literally almost cried that day.

Anyway, Holland lost on penalties in '92, '96, '98, '00 and '02. Yesterday was a good day!

Well, Watercrystal will now be one hundred per cent sure he has a problem with hearing/reading.
Erm, what?!

Cheers, Martin

Idun said:
Martin, how could you do this to me and be faster?

Well, Watercrystal will now be one hundred per cent sure he has a problem with hearing/reading.:)

:eek: T_T... *crying* So embarrasing!!!!!!!!! So, Cocu!! :mad: I am not a fan of Netherland!!

And Idun, I am not a "he." :eek:

Best wishes, :)

Martin said:
Hilarious?! That made me cry, man.
For me it was a good laugh.
That was 4 years ago, against my big friends, the Italians. De Boer missed one regular penalty, as did Kluivert,
I know, I saw this match. I wanted Italians to win, so I was happy with the result.

Erm, what?!
It was a joke. He either misspelled a letter on the shirt, or heard the commentator wrongly.

watercrystal said:
And Idun, I am not a "he." :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
So sorry...How could I make such a mistake...After the same thing happened to me here twice. ;)

Idun, I should've figured you were a woman after reading that you wanted the Italians to win - no man in his right mind would ever want that.

Cheers, Martin

Martin said:
Idun, I should've figured you were a woman after reading that you wanted the Italians to win - no man in his right mind would ever want that.
As no woman would ever indicate Anna Kournikova as her fav tennis player.

I will have you know that I watch Anna Kournikova because I very much admire her backsi... hand.

Cheers, Martin

Back