• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ever walk out of a movie?

angerball said:
No, but I fell asleep during Star Wars: Attack of the Clones. :eek: In my defence though, I was coming down with a cold, and felt all funny in the head. :rolleyes:
I would have walked out but for the friends I was with, the noise level almost deafened me though. Thats the last movie I've gone to see at a theatre. DVD's for me. At least they can be taken out at will! :rolleyes:

Have not actually walked out of a movie. I have turned off oodles of DVDs though.

I wish I had walked out of the last Star Wars movie. I think it was bunny caught in the headlights syndrome that kept me stuck fast in my seat with my life flashing before my eyes and the puke rushing up my throat :D

angerball said:
No, but I fell asleep during Star Wars: Attack of the Clones. :eek: In my defence though, I was coming down with a cold, and felt all funny in the head. :rolleyes:
i read a book during attack of the clones, which for me is the equivalent of walking out.

can't recall any other movies that i've had to do that with though. even with dvds, i don't turn them off, i just start doing something else.

i know a couple of people who walked out on the matrix though. :eek:

Wabbit said:
Have not actually walked out of a movie. I have turned off oodles of DVDs though.

I wish I had walked out of the last Star Wars movie. I think it was bunny caught in the headlights syndrome that kept me stuck fast in my seat with my life flashing before my eyes and the puke rushing up my throat :D

We have so much fun spoofing this movie! I don't know who's worse, my hubby or the kids:D But the thing just begs to be made fun of.

venusunfolding said:
I walked out of Dumb and Dumber before the opening credits ever finished rolling.
Why did you even f@king go? Was it the prodoosers that turned you away, or who it was wrote by?

Everyone my age loved that movie (Napoleon Dynamite.) I thought it was stupid. I spent the entire night trying to figure out the time period in which it took place.

Oyabun said:
Everyone my age loved that movie (Napoleon Dynamite.) I thought it was stupid. I spent the entire night trying to figure out the time period in which it took place.

That movie stunk worse than the boy's bathroom at my high school, a passing whiff of which is enough to make one pass out. There was no plot. I generally find movies more interesting when they have a storyline.

abecedarian said:
We have so much fun spoofing this movie! I don't know who's worse, my hubby or the kids:D But the thing just begs to be made fun of.

:D

And then some! I can't get enough of waving my hands in the air and shouting "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Wabbit said:
:D

And then some! I can't get enough of waving my hands in the air and shouting "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

What's even worse, they have these little contests to see who can deliver these horrid lines best..and they LOVE to do it when they're supposed to be doing their math:rolleyes: ( the kids, not the hubby ;0)

Oyabun said:

Do you have a bike? You ever take it off any sweet jumps?;)

--------:mad:--------

I "Gots ta" change My sig. I think I've used a smile in every single one of my posts. :)

...and like that, it's done!

Back