• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Fav non-alcoholic beverage

Fav alcoholic beverage

• Total voters
Ice said:
Oblivion is the ride with the vertical drop :D

That's the one... yeh that was a bit of an anti-climax really. I dunno if I was sat in the wrong place but when it paused at the top just before falling down, it was a bit too horizontal to be very frightening. That and it was over too soon.

SillyWabbit said:
I love World of Adventures :D

Oooh Chessington? I used to go there all the time, it's only 20 mins from me :D - I used to like the animals before they got rid of them :(

Freya said:
That's the one... yeh that was a bit of an anti-climax really. I dunno if I was sat in the wrong place but when it paused at the top just before falling down, it was a bit too horizontal to be very frightening. That and it was over too soon.

It was ok if you were sitting in the front row :) I enjoyed going to Alton Towers, it was especially good since LEGO paid for it all :D

Well we don't mind if you step in for him until he comes back :D

jedi1.gif

Ashlea said:
You might try going half and half for awhile and weaning yourself down. Caffeine deprivation = 3 days of the worst headache of your life.
Yeah, well that's why I said gradually. I was just going to mix a little regular with a little decaf, gradually increasing the proportion of decaf until it's all decaf.

Oh, and I've had the diet vanilla Coke. It's pretty good. It reminds me of one of the Faygo varieties that I've had. It might have been Rock 'n Rye. Faygo is available in Michigan and thereabouts. They have normal flavors and a few weird ones. I always get a few bottles when I'm visiting relatives in Michigan. Yummers! :)

Back