• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Fav non-alcoholic beverage

Fav alcoholic beverage

• Total voters
Mine's tea!! Always have it in the morning, lunch, evening and before go to bed. That's my routine of my cup of teas!!

My favo(u)rite is coffee, because if I go without it, I get a headache. I recently visited my parents and didn't realize that they were making decaffeinated coffee until I started to wonder why I'd had a headache all day.

So my plan is to gradually switch over to decaffeinated as soon as my supply of regular coffee begins to dwindle. Then, once I'm off caffeine, I can switch over to herbal tea or maybe even water :eek: in the mornings.

Hmmm, well theres Coke, and Cherry Coke, and Vanilla Coke, and Diet Coke with Lemon ..... are you seeing a pattern here :D

Phil

Mort said:
My favo(u)rite is coffee, because if I go without it, I get a headache. I recently visited my parents and didn't realize that they were making decaffeinated coffee until I started to wonder why I'd had a headache all day.

So my plan is to gradually switch over to decaffeinated as soon as my supply of regular coffee begins to dwindle. Then, once I'm off caffeine, I can switch over to herbal tea or maybe even water :eek: in the mornings.

You might try going half and half for awhile and weaning yourself down. Caffeine deprivation = 3 days of the worst headache of your life.

Phil... do you like coke??? :eek:

You like the vanilla coke? I love it! Not many people seem to like it though! I hope it does not go the way of Tab Clear :D

I love both Vanilla Coke and Diet Vanilla Coke, I think it's doing just fine over here,

Just saw an ad for C2 - Coke with 1/2 the carbs, but supposedly tastes the same. Thought it was either a really stupid idea or marketing genius, just have to wait and see how it takes off.

Prob a stupid idea. I think it's a bit late to jump on the whole ( no carbs ) band wagon!

I wish we could get Mountain Dew over here :(

YEAH!!! I love Mountain Dew!! But they stopped doing it over here a few years ago, it never sold that well :(

Phil

Mountain Dew wasn't very nice. The drink I wish we could get over here is Mellow Yellow. That stuff's delicious.

I don't really like mellow yellow all that much :) I much prefer mountain dew. To me mellow yellow is too, what's the word am looking for? lol It's like Sprite in that it's too tangy. It makes me thirsty!

Urgh, does anyone remember that Nemesis drink they brought out to coincide with the launch of the Alton Towers ride of the same name - Blackcurrant and Liquorice flavourings i seem to remember!! <bleugh>

Phil :D

I've not tried that Vanilla Coke stuff yet - I'm scared.

And I've never heard of a drink called Nemesis :/

Vanilla coke's nice ice cold. Trust me, you didn't miss anything by not trying Nemesis! :rolleyes:

It probably never got this far North. Damn I acn't even remember which ride Nemesis is... is it the one where your feet dangle? Or the vertical drop one?

Well that's confused me. Sigh, I prefer the Big One anyway.

Do any of you remember Shakey Jake? Noone ever does :(

IIII'mmmmm shaaaaakeeeeey Jaaake wibble wobble yum yum I'm a real milkshake etcetc

Back