• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Favorite/Least Favorite Smells

I've never found a rotting human corpse - thank god!:sick:

I have smelt decomposing poisoned rats at my stables quite a lot. And the odd dead sheep. Same smell but more of it.

Favorite smell? Napalm in the morning.

Least favorite smell? Differential fluid out of a car with 100,000 miles on it that has never had the diff fluid changed.

favorite smells: glade french vanilla candles, rain, gardenias, coffee, old dusty book stores, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.

least favorite smells: stinky litter boxes, dumbsters.. i can't think of anymore.

Dead animal is one of the worst. Burning styrofoam or plastic is horrible. Clove cigarettes are disgusting.

I've always loved this incense called Dragon Cloud. Not sure if it's a known scent or not.

Best smell: Babies after a bath

Worst smell: Burnt popcorn and Flowers; they remind me of funerals

Worst smell: Roadkill deer that has been sitting in the sweltering summer sun for 10 days.

Best smell: Isabell

Favorite smell: my fiance's hair.
Least favorite: diarrhea from a parvo infected dog. It is the only smell that has ever made me vomit. I worked at an animal hospital for 8 years.

Favorite: hazelnut coffee beans, the air right before it snows, wildfire smoke (my dad was a firefighter - it's nostalgic for me)

worst: the nasty sloggy decomposed grass and fish smell of meadow mud, pot

Best smell: Book stores, pet stores, horse stables, most books, and almost everything from Bath and Body Works.

Worst smells: rotting skunks (yes, I've smelled a rotting skunk!), burning cardboard and aluminum foil, and cars burning oil. Oh! and cigarette smoke, it makes me gag.

Back