• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Films re-enacted by bunnies in 30 seconds

That was fantastic!!!

Especially the kid bunny humming that famous Exorcist-tune at the end!!

Brilliant!

Cheers, Martin :D

Let's take this outside, Mister!

*steps outside*

*realises Halo isn't even here*

*realises he forgot his keys*

*breaks down*

Cheers, Martin :rolleyes:

And less of the Mister, thank you very much. :mad: :D

Looks like those bunnies taught Kubrick everything he knows about film-making (i.e. not much). :p

On a side note:

The sketch you've just seen is based on Kubrick's The Shining, and not King's.

You hear that, Halo.

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Halo said:
Looks like those bunnies taught Kubrick everything he knows about film-making (i.e. not much). :p

he's influenced so many other films though. whether you think he knew anything at all is irrelevant, because just about every filmmaker considers him the end all greatest of cinematic legends.

Martin said:
On a side note:

The sketch you've just seen is based on Kubrick's The Shining, and not King's.

You hear that, Halo.

Cheers, Martin :cool:

I did realise; the bunnies were the spitting images of Nicholson and the woman whose name I've temporarily forgotten! The bunny version was still better than Kubrick's though, just because it was a damn sight shorter. :D Y'know, I don't know if I have ever liked any of his films. Name some and I'll say if I thought they were good or not!

Bobbyburns: which films would you say he has had the biggest influence on?

Thanks for the list Martin! Well, I think we'll have to agree to disagree - I just do not like his films, even though I agree that there are some good ones there: Dr Strangelove for a start. I concede that he can make good films, and The Shining was probably a good film for a lot of people, but I think my problem with it was that it was not close enough to the book, which is another discussion altogether! :) There are certainly many directors' work that I prefer to his. :)

Kubrick - Full Metal Jacket - Privite Pile - Just before he blows his own head off with a 7.62mm full metal jacket slug - Nuff Said?

Phil

Back