• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Films re-enacted by bunnies in 30 seconds

The link works fine, but the site says it has a lot of traffic so loading times are being affected. Could be that it was too busy when you visited, maybe? :confused:

As it was, it was taking too long to load for me to bother waiting for.

Litany said:
The link works fine, but the site says it has a lot of traffic so loading times are being affected. Could be that it was too busy when you visited, maybe? :confused:

As it was, it was taking too long to load for me to bother waiting for.

I doubt it as I waited for about 20 minutes for it to load and it never did. My work machine does this to me a lot though, so it's nothing new. I can wait until I get home... and then I'm sure I'll laugh my butt off! :D

I saw it - made me smile!

I especially liked when Rose said to Jack "I won't let go, Jack", while letting go of him.

Good fun, thanks Wabbit, I needed that.

Cheers, Martin

VTChEwbecca said:
Am I the only one out there who has never seen the actual movie Titanic (and doesn't plan to)?

Nope. I know I'd hate it. Plus I have a sneaking suspicion I know how it ends.
They sink, right?

I hate the mentality that some people have against certain films - "It's popular? It made a lot of money? Millions of people loved it? Then is must stink, I'm not gonna watch it, I'm just gonna judge it without seeing it."

Hate that.

Cheers, Martin

You don't even know why I know I'd hate it, so stop being so bloody arrogant.

I've never seen a disaster film I've enjoyed.
I don't enjoy romance films.
I don't find Leonardo DiCaprio to be a particularly engaging actor.
I've seen about a quarter of the film in trailers and seen nothing there that appeals.
The sound track hurts my teeth.
I don't enjoy love across the barriers of wealth and society stories.

Believe it or not, people can actually make reasoned judgements about whether or not a film appeals to them without having seen it. Go judge someone else. :rolleyes:

I just realized I forgot to tell you I finally saw the bunnies last night! Way too funny, but kinda scarey too. I mean, the actually got the WHOLE plot into 30 seconds. :eek:

Back