• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Find something new to read

I also helps the designer to make loads of money without doing anything since it's an affiliation network.

you are always the pessimist... i'm with you... i like to get the books i read in the traditional way...

I've registered and intend to plot in a few of my fav books and a few of my hate books, and then I'll see what it suggests I might like, if it suggests books I already know and dislike - well, that'll show us how much it's worth. But what the heck...if nothing else I'll see some titles I've never seen before. Can't hurt :p

I'd much rather rely on serendipty and reccomendations from friends,family, magazines, and websites like this one.

This kind of reminds me of Pandora, otherwise known as the Music Genome Project. It's a pretty cool concept, but I think that I'm with the others when I say that I'll find mine the usual way :).

I have only one way to find non-Danish books: Browse the web. And that's what I do. I would never buy a book based only on a rating on that site. But that site might draw my attention to a title I had not previously heard of, and such might warrant further investigation. So there we go. It goes by simple comparison - if you liked this, you may also like this. I can always come here and ask about any title I find on there that I find worth checking out.

From friends

I like buying books that are recommended by friends or presented in cultural magazines, actually I like reading a book review before buying it. And I also buy the latest of my favourite author usually, or look for it.
Oh, and I never judge a book by its cover.....or movie.:rolleyes:

Back