• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Girl seeking for adventure!

Squeegee said:
Oh, did you expect the eggs to be made out of chocolate or something? Coz if I hide eggs it are usually the eggs that are made out of that smelly blue cheese which does make them easy to find though!!! But who cares, right? As long as you have fun!!!! Huuray for Wabbit! --> My driving-instructor says I am a BORN cheerleader, what are your thoughts on this? Or Wally's?

I am still pouting because the eggs are not chocolate!!!!

*pouts*

I don't know if you will make a great cheerleader but I feel a driving instructer is not the sort of person to decide about that. They tend to be dull people! Let me see you jump up and down shaking your pop poms and I will let you know if you are cheer leader material

Give me a W give me an A give me B B give me and I give me a T

WAAAAAAAAAAABIT! GO GO GO!!!!

Welcome to the forum.You shouldn't be putting titles up like "girl seeking for adventure" it might give some people with there minds in the gutter the wrong idea.

I think this is now, officially, the longest introduction-thead ever.

Time for beer, I'd say.

Cheers, Martin

Sun!!!

Martin said:
I think this is now, officially, the longest introduction-thead ever.

Time for beer, I'd say.

Cheers, Martin

It must have been this post that made the sun shine bright here today then!!!! Woohoo!!! Squeegee is a happy hippy!!!​

I vote for creative minds!!!

nick452 said:
Welcome to the forum.You shouldn't be putting titles up like "girl seeking for adventure" it might give some people with there minds in the gutter the wrong idea.

Well, there is nothing wrong with creative minds, free speech, free thought, right? And plus, when people read my post they'll discover that it is really about something else, so I say let them think all they want! Creativitiy is good!​

Back