• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Girl seeking for adventure!

WELCOME!!!!

Have fun and keep on bouncing!!! I am a Wabbit so know all about bouncing! I also know about hopping and bounding.

Regards
Silly - BOUNCE - Wabbit

Mr. Walt Disney says ...

Okay, funny fact, Martin ... fasten your seatbelts and get ready .. could I possible know you? Are you the Martin in my class? Was Walt Disney right and is it a small world after all?​

Erm .. what class would that be?

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

It's gonna be so freaky if you are in the same class! :D

<--waiting with baited breath!

Regards
SillyWabbit

You got ice-cream on your chin!!!

*Squeegee runs in and runs straight out again* *Squeegee hops to the ice-cream-store and buys buckets of ice-cream in like a million flavors for all her new friends* *Squeegee jumps into the forum again*

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have a craving for ice-cream? Take all you want and I have napkins too! Don't worry! Umz .. to answer your question, Martin .. do you take the "American Culture in the 1960s" - course of our cool teacher Eric Avila? I know it would be quite a coincidence, but hey, you never know, right?
Oh, and I think you got some ice-cream on your chin there!!!

Giggles and grins,

Squeegee.​

Ooh the newbie brought icecream! She must really want to get in!

Anyway, no, I haven't followed that course. Still, funny to be talking to a fellow Utrechter!

Now, bring on that icecream!

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Hi, welcome and have fun, you already have! ooohhh I have some mint ice cream with choccies chips!!

Does someone happen to know the answer or are we all only here for the I-SCREAM?

Oh, yeah, take as much as you like .. that is what it is here for, BUT in return .. I hope that someone might be able to give me the answer to my question!!! Hehe .. and I know you guys are trying, so don't worry, I'll still like you even if you don't know the answer!​

Squeegee said:
Oh, yeah, take as much as you like .. that is what it is here for, BUT in return .. I hope that someone might be able to give me the answer to my question!!! Hehe .. and I know you guys are trying, so don't worry, I'll still like you even if you don't know the answer!​

Thank you for the ice cream. I'm still trying to come up with good American authors for you... so far, all the one's I've thought of have been English!

Welcome Squeegee,

Squeegee said:
*Squeegee runs in and runs straight out again* *Squeegee hops to the ice-cream-store and buys buckets of ice-cream in like a million flavors for all her new friends* *Squeegee jumps into the forum again*​

I suggest the Nyquil flavored ice cream. :p I have to put my head between my legs just reading about your adventures.

Well, I don't have to. :eek:

Flight attendant training and all that, don'tchaknow.

See you on the ricochet, :D
RaVeN​

I Love Writing!!!

Mmm .. I don't quite know that flavor, but then I again I seriously doubt whether I wanna know it? Hey, maybe you should write a book about it and then we can discuss this question over here on the forum! I bet it'll be a heated debate which would make all of the ice-cream melt! Hehe .. Have a good day you'all! PS: I do aspire to be a writer! Writing is totally my passion!​

Sorry to tell you this Wabbit, but that thing up there^ will never get off the ground. :p

RaVeN

I'm gonna let that 'head between my legs'-remark slide, RaVeN, because hey, that's just the kinda guy I am!

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

lol

Do you speak of my amazind adventure bunny? He is my sidekick. He is not trying to fly but very excited and eager to jump into action!!!

Regards
SillyWabbit

That explains it. I thought maybe he sat on one of Litany's sporks. :eek:

How do you say low carb in bunny?

RaVeN

Back