• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Girl seeking for adventure!

That's an angry looking zit it has on its forehead. Let me know when you're about to squeeze it so I can make sure I'm logged off.

That's no zit but a magical crystal so it may focus it's mystical wabbit powers :eek:

Regards
SillyWabbit

SillyWabbit said:
That's no zit but a magical crystal so it may focus it's mystical wabbit powers :eek:
Ahh, I see. One of those special crystals that's mostly made of pus and blood?

If anyone wants one, I have some spare umbrellas.

Happy Easter!

RaVeN said:
Sorry to tell you this Wabbit, but that thing up there^ will never get off the ground. :p

RaVeN

Well, I think your Wabbit is MIGHTY cute, so if you ever need someone that is willing to hop around the street with him/her/it, just give me a holla! Also, ask Wabbit for me whether I can hide the Easter eggs with him/her/it next year? I would LOVE to do that!!!​

Sure you can hide the easter eggs but don't make it too difficult for the tiny wabbit! He is trainded to bring them all back to ME! :D

Ok, let's go all go hopping!!!! HOP! HOP! BOUNCE! :)

Wabbit's goal in life - making girls jump up and down.

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

EXACTLY! Now why would I want women bouncing up and down on me? What a terrible thought!

As if.. pffft.

:D

Someone (prefferably a female) should get an avatar of a girl bouncing up and down - then I'd be logged on all the time ..

.. hang on ..

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Back