• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings! From an Asia girl..

muggle said:
Welcome chewlianchillz. Good to see you joined the forum.

Most people who ever met me will usually say, I look like "I wish I was eighteen again". :)

hello!
maybe my character makes me look 18...
sometimes, if I think deep, people might mean I'm naive by saying I look 18..
it may be a compliment or a sacarstic comment and I don't really know..
but I always took it as a compliment and say thank you, so it won't hurt anybody...

nice? :D

Sergo said:
Ha. Maybe I am a teenager in heart too...
And nobody say that I look my... 45 nearly...
:D

be a teenage at heart is great! the feeling is great..
it's fun when nobody can guess your age.. heh heh.. :p

Wow! I was informed that I'm selected as one of the many readers to write reviews for the school's library, but on books available in the campus's library only. Guess I'm going to re-borrowed all the books again.

You know, I'm quite forgetful when it comes to books that I read in the past.

Wow, indeed, Chew!
That sounds like a nice honor!
Congratulons the second time in one morning. Yay!
Peder

chewlianchillz said:
be a teenage at heart is great! the feeling is great..
it's fun when nobody can guess your age.. heh heh.. :p

You know, it is not all that difficult.
It is much harder to imagine that it was really thirty years since I was fifteen...

Sergo said:
You know, it is not all that difficult.
It is much harder to imagine that it was really thirty years since I was fifteen...

i see.

The time don't wait. And we are all getting older. Next time, it will be my turn to feel your way. I'm already feeling it, it was 8 years since I was 12..

I wish to get matured, really, in the way of doing things and thinking. I don't like it when people kept telling me that I need to be more matured.

I've just noticed that most people in this forum are older than me. Some married, some dealing with their business, maybe some working under some companies. Maybe I will grow up to another level if I keep interacting with people here?

I'm always looking forward to see that I'm improving in many ways. :D

chewlianchillz said:
i see.

I wish to get matured, really, in the way of doing things and thinking. I don't like it when people kept telling me that I need to be more matured.

Do you know what you shall tell them?
No, I wouldn't dare to say such a thing here...

Hey! I will not be here for some times. If you miss me, erm... send me a sweet email or message me at my blog.
Anyway, I will miss you all, though I don't really know you guys, but you all are really fun to interact with!

lol. sergo's is still the longest. i'm back after a period of exams and working immediately afterwards. a few weeks gone and i've not touch any book yet. sooner or later will get to read again after i settle in my new job area. in distress currently. any suggestions to destress?

Chew!
So good to see your name come up!
Glad that things seem to be working out there well enough that you have a little time talk to us! And truth be known, you don't actually have to be reading a book with one hand, while posting with the other, in order to be a member here :)
On stress I'm not so sure what to say because I have it here too.
But it is nice to hear from you and to see your (new?) avatar.
Welcome again,
Peder

chewlianchillz said:
Hello everybody!

My name is Chew Lian from Singapore. Most people call me "Chew" or "Lian" in short. I have a very strong liking to read up novels and always get some time off to visit the Libraries.

I'm still a student, going to graduate from the local polytechnic. Most people describe me as happy-go-lucky girl. Geez.

Please introduce yourselves too. I'm still exploring this site to familiarize the surrounding.

:D
Hi, welcome. hope you are finding your way around. Have fun!

Back