• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings

southpaw

Hello, I am Anna, from the great plains of Kansas. My time is mostly occupied with reading for my classes at Wichita State U, where I am a history undergrad, but I do enjoy reading from all sorts of genres. Right now I've started "Knots and Crosses" by Ian Rankin, first of his books that I've ever read. Anyway, I look forward to great discussions with all of you.

Hiya Anna, Welcome to TBF! Hope you enjoy getting to know the rest of us here;) Are you going to tell them, or should I?

Hello Anna, and you are very welcome. Come on 'fess up one of you :D You're not related to ABC by any chance, are you?

Poppy1 said:
Hello Anna, and you are very welcome. Come on 'fess up one of you :D You're not related to ABC by any chance, are you?

Let's just say I've known her from day 1 and have the pics to back it up;) And we won't talk about eachother's faults...which are legion:D

abecedarian said:
Let's just say I've known her from day 1 and have the pics to back it up;) And we won't talk about eachother's faults...which are legion:D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Nothing like family to join the TBF family. Oh sheesh, did I just make a Yogi Berra-esque quote?:confused: :confused:

Hi, anna! I want you to know that your, um, relative is a very well-liked and highly respected member here on TBF!

I haven't read Ian Rankin yet, but he's on my list of certainly-will-be-trieds. How is the book?

Welcome to the forum, Anna! :) (I do hope you're not going to cause as much trouble around here as ABC does.) ;) :D

Halo said:
Welcome to the forum, Anna! :) (I do hope you're not going to cause as much trouble around here as ABC does.) ;) :D

Oh, she's much worse;) But she's better read than I was at her age.

Yeah, she should stay away from that ABC woman, she's mean! She makes her kids do chores and stuff..and she NEVER lets them read books:rolleyes:

abecedarian said:
Yeah, she should stay away from that ABC woman, she's mean! She makes her kids do chores and stuff..and she NEVER lets them read books:rolleyes:

Yeah, we could tell you a thing or two about HER, Southpaw. :rolleyes:

Okay Southpaw, explain how your childhood was marred by your parents.;) :D Enquiring minds are dying to know.

Back