• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Guess The Author (Images)

blueboatdriver said:
Stewart, can you not see either of them? Is everyone having the same problem as I can see both:confused:

I'm getting this image or video has been moved or deleted - photobucket.

Sorry about that; here's another try
a412546e.jpg

StillILearn said:
He isn't Gunter Grass.

No you're right he isn't. I must apologise for the first clue I gave. I was about to post a picture of Gunter Grass but never did. The clue "In the news recently" does not relate to the author in question but to Grass.

I think I'm losing it:eek:

The author in question did win the Nobel for literature; that should give it away:)

Hokay.

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y126_paradorlounge_nocheating.jpg ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y126_paradorlounge_guesswho.jpg

Stewart's on a time handicap with this one! No answering for a couple of hours, Stewie. He might get it from my postings in another forum...

Shade said:
Stewart's on a time handicap with this one! No answering for a couple of hours, Stewie.

I wouldn't have recognised her/him by face, but I took an educated guess and came up trumps.

Back