• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Guess The Author (Images)

aldous.jpg

Well, since StillILearn has saved that picture to imagebucket as aldous.jpg I am going to guess that it's Aldous Huxley :p

P.S. StillILearn, your sig is unreadable as yellow on white.

Argh! Argh! Argh! If you could figure out how to figure out who that was, then you can figure out how to read my signature line. :mad:

I was certain you'd all guess that it was Vladimir.

And so to bed.

This is a clever thread. It's hard to google these people if you don't have at least a guess. And people who would be immediately recognizable at one stage of their lives are completely unrecognizable at another.

StillILearn said:
This is a clever thread. It's hard to google these people if you don't have at least a guess. And people who would be immediately recognizable at one stage of their lives are completely unrecognizable at another.

True. I haven't recognized, let alone heard of most of them. But I am wondering why Stewart's photos are always tinted.

tundra said:
I am wondering why Stewart's photos are always tinted.

Because I add the tint. Just a little quirk to add some colour to the mostly monochrome guessing game.

blueboat, sort your picture out, eh? Can't see a thing. :)

Back