• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Happy Birthday Stewart!

Having spoken to Stewart, I think it's more to do with my suggested explanation than with CDA's... More than that I cannot say without possibly breaching all sorts of rules. And I would hate anything to happen to me!

StillILearn said:
You could try tracking him to his lair ;)

A history forum, sweeeeeeet. Will definitely check that out sometime. For what it's worth, hope ya had a good one Stewart!.:) :)

Shade said:
Having spoken to Stewart, I think it's more to do with my suggested explanation than with CDA's... More than that I cannot say without possibly breaching all sorts of rules. And I would hate anything to happen to me!

Me too,Shade! I'd dearly hate to see anything happen to you too!

What is this "suspension", and is it a punishment? Is crankiness a crime around here? I am very sincerely puzzled by this suspension and banning stuff.

I guess I've been living on some other planet.

:confused:

StillILearn said:
Me too,Shade! I'd dearly hate to see anything happen to you too!

What is this "suspension", and is it a punishment? Is crankiness a crime around here? I am very sincerely puzzled by this suspension and banning stuff.

I guess I've been living on some other planet.

:confused:

We must be from the same planet then, since I don't get it either. I was suprised to see Shade's post about Stewart's suspension too, and have been trying to remember what he could have said in the last few days to warrant this. At any rate, I'm ready to have him back!

abecedarian said:
... and have been trying to remember what he could have said in the last few days to warrant this...
I'd guess it may have been his continued attempts to stop the new 'four word story' thread by posting "something something THE END". I noticed he did it a few times (with each post being subsequently deleted by a mod).

Kenny Shovel said:
I'd guess it may have been his continued attempts to stop the new 'four word story' thread by posting "something something THE END". I noticed he did it a few times (with each post being subsequently deleted by a mod).

I guessed it must have been something on a thread I don't follow. I'm still sorry to see it.

Kenny Shovel said:

Just Stewie's usual crankiness then? So what is new?

The four word story is harmless fun -- simple camaraderie, insofar as I can see -- kind of like a big literary jigsaw puzzle. And nobody is required to look at it if it bores or bothers them.

But we four-worders were quite capable of telling Stewie that. ;)

Stewart... happy birthday buddy. Want new Chinese songs? I know I still owe you some. Sorry, but my broadband in my new place isn't up yet. :) Soon, hopefully.

But in the meantime, hope you had a great one.

ds

StillILearn said:
Everytime somebody starts a sentence with the word Still, I think they're talking to me! :D

LOL-I just figured that out.;) No, I wasn't addressing you.

direstraits said:
Stewart... happy birthday buddy. Want new Chinese songs? I know I still owe you some. Sorry, but my broadband in my new place isn't up yet. :) Soon, hopefully.

But in the meantime, hope you had a great one.

ds

Hello, DS, what kind of chinese songs? aye...curious.

Stewart, it's too late to say happy birthday to you, but, ermm, Best wishes to you.

Back