• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Happy Halloween!

FrodoLIVES

Happy Halloween to everyone! I hope you save some good candy for yourselves. I plan to save a stash for myself before opening the door to trick-or-treaters. You didn't hear that:rolleyes: Anyone have a good costume? I'm going with my usual Frodo Baggins look. Collected almost all of it from thrift stores (gotta love 'em) and it looks pretty good. The dark green cloak is the best part though...

I'm working tonight, and reading not so scary stories to the wee ones when they come in. So I'm dressed in plaid full length pajamas, my sock feet, with my hair in big fat obnoxious pigtails (I have a lot of hair) and toting around my son's giant teddy bear, so I look like a little kid.

I'm kind of silly looking, but that's the point :D

I have to work tonight too. I'm not gonna be able to go trick or treating with my daughter. Sucks. =/

My oldest was a teenage mutant ninja turtle and the youngest was superman. The wife and sister in law took the kids out while the brother in law and I had cigars and passed out candy. :)

Back