• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Have we lost Stewart too?

Motokid

I can't pm him anymore...he's turned that option off?
(It wasn't off last week....)
I can't email him without first getting permission from TBF administration?

He's either cloaking himself in mystery, lurking, or gone.

Stewart?

He posted yesterday in the Introductions forum. Haven't seen him since..maybe if we lay out some chocolate chip cookies and milk...

Maybe it's just me being skittzed out about having lost a bunch of forum members over the last few weeks (anybody seen HoneyDevil..or Miss Shelf...lately)....but when I saw his pm function turned off I got a little worried...

and curiouswonder hasn't been around for a few days either..I hope all these absenses can just be chalked up to busyness in the REAL lives of all these great people.

I would be surprised if Stewart disappeared.

We didn't always get along, but I respected him. I hope he hasn't vanished.

??

Perhaps he's just on vacation and that's why he's turned the contact options off? So he'll avoid coming home to 2 mil PM's and mails, I know I'd be annoyed with that.

abecedarian said:
and curiouswonder hasn't been around for a few days either..I hope all these absenses can just be chalked up to busyness in the REAL lives of all these great people.

Yup, that's my excuse. I only post if I have something to say and I guess I ran out of things to say and/or posts worth posting to.

You mean I can turn off my PM function? BWAHAHAHAHA....

well, it's not like I'm that popular here :eek:

StillILearn said:
What makes you feel violated on the forum, sirmyk? :confused:
Big can of worms I don't want to open right now. Please leave a message after the beep................. beep!

Trying not to be an alarmist...or jump to conclusions....but Stewarts last post was October 4th at 9:57am my time....he may not have liked pm's (not sure why though), but up until a few days ago that function was on. I pm'd him a few times concerning a few things, and he responded politely and quickly as he always did.

He's not on vacation. He's just not here.

And speaking of not here....anybody seen or heard from novella in the past few days....:confused: :confused:

I'm sure people may be taking a break, or just plain busy....I am sure I could be paranoid that things are changing around here....but I still have a bit of an uneasy feeling....:(

I am not surprised about Stewart. He said in a thread - I think it was Moto's poll about the forum, but I am not sure - that he would only post reviews or something to that effect. I am more worried about Novella not being around. I hope is just that she's very busy with her book.

Back