• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Helgi for Moderator

Helgi for moderator?

• Yes

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters
Are you developing a personnality culte? On what ground?

I already have a personality. And all I ever seem to develope is character. And as I understand it, character is grounds for moderation. And moderation is never the foundation of any cult, but pertains well to a properly run forum.

cunningplan.jpg

The way I read this, Helgi "couldn't be more qualified" than he already is. So if he is not sufficiently qualified now, future enhancement of his qualifications is not possible.

I was only trying to assure you through a manner of speech that I am not over qualified for the position. But I definitetly see improvements that can be made for the forum

Damn son, how can people be convinced they should vote for you when you won't even vote for yourself?

View attachment aimg36.picoodle.com_img_img36_4_3_13_f_pollm_48b4f22.jpg

Thank you for bringing that to my attention, Sparkchaser, I misvoted. I've contacted Stewart about that so we'll see if he can help. But since it's an anonymous poll, I don't know if he'll be able to do anything about it. I think I misvoted in the Choose Your Mammal poll too, but it happens.

...Just got a PM; Stewart says moderators can't manipulate polls. And really, that's probably for the best; especially with anonymous polls.

If, and I say IF carefully.....you become a moderator, would you be banning members that develop (notice that there is no "e" in Develop) pen-clicking habits?

If, and I say IF carefully.....you become a moderator, would you be banning members that develop (notice that there is no "e" in Develop) pen-clicking habits?

What a careless mistake. Are you sure there's no e in develope? Develop seems a little lop sided.

what you do in the privacy of your own home, excepting posting and messaging, would not be subject to moderation I think.

Back