• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello From Austria

Sparky

kickbox
Hi, everyone. I joined yesterday, have had a scoot around and this looks like a great forum.

I read as much as I can, and am quiet heavily reliant on Amazon.com as I live in Austria. Ocassionally I find a good book in the English section though, and It was the discovery of Ian McEwan's Saturday and Enduring Love novels that made me want to find a place such as this to read what others thought of these books.

I write short stories/essays when the creative urge strikes (which isn't often enough), so it's great to see that there is a part of the forum for people to post and read each others work.....but I doubt I'll ever be that brave!

Bye for now,
Sparky.

though I've just registerd today but that doesn't mean I can't welcome new ppl ..

Welcome sparky. cool name

Stewart said:
Would Amazon.de not be a better option?

I use it ocassionally, usually when I want something in a hurry, and whenever they have what I want, which isn't too often.

Thanks for the welcomes, they are much appreciated and were really nice to log in and see on this dull and dreary morning. :)

Back