• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello from California

Georg

kickbox
I joined a short while ago and love this site!

I have always loved reading...being the youngest of 5 and never being in charge of the TV's remote control, I resorted to reading and music for entertainment! (Thankful for that NOW!) TV is such garbage nowadays!

I have 2 boys (6 & 4), and find that if I want to actually finish a book, it has got to be a quick easy read! Sophie Kinsella is filling the bill right now.:p

Jane Austin is my absolute favorite author! Thank goodness I read all her books, before I had children!:eek:

I've enjoyed browsing through the forum...and love reading other avid readers opinions and suggestions on books!

Catch ya'll later!

Welcome to BAR!.:) I understand entirely what you said about time to read and having little ones.

Hi and Welcome! Being mama to a mob myself, I can empathize too. Locks on bathroom doors can be a real boon to moms needing a reading break;)

Back