• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

hello, I'm Lily!

Lilylove

Hi! My name is Lily, I'm 13 and I love books (obviously). I live in New York. I am in 8th grade. I also love acting and dancing. Some of my favorite books are:

The Harry Potter series
A Great and Terrible Beauty
Rebel Angels
Watership Down
His Dark Materials (The Golden Compass, The Sublte Knife, The Amber Spyglass)
The Diary of Anne Frank
Pride and Predjudice
The Tell-Tale heart
and I'm reading The Secret LIfe of Bee's which is fantastic!

Hi Lily and welcome. I'm pretty new here too so hope you enjoy yourself. I have read and liked quite a few of the books you have listed so will look out for the ones I haven't read.:)

Hi Lily! I also pretty new as well. Some of the books that you have read, I have also read, as well some of them intrigue me as well.

Once again welcome.

Hi Lily! I'm pretty new here myself. I've read many of the books on your list - including the one you're currently reading. How do you like it so far?

Hello, Lily! I am new here as well. I was wondering if you had read The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud. It's a fantasy novel along the same lines as Harry Potter and Artemis Fowl, and although it's not very well-known, it's an excellent book and I thought you would like it. ^-^

Back