• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello to all..

Univerze

So, hello everyone.. Let's start with the introductions.

I'm Renate, 29 and from the Netherlands. I am a book geek, as many of you'll be. I read a lot, always have a book or two (or three) on the go. Favs are sci-fi (right now my fav), fantasy, historical novels, horror, classics, and basically anything that gets my reading mojo going. I am not a fan of the hype of YA books, I have some I like but am miffed at thinking I've discovered a brilliant book to read, only to find it YA.. most just aren't what I want in a book.

I am also a member of several other forums, always by this nick, one of which is the english Book Club Forum. So of any of you're on there, hello! Don't know if I'll be able to keep up with another forum, but when I saw a thread here about post-apocalyptic books, I couldn't resist. That, is one of my favourite genres, ever.

What else.. tattooed, pierced, absolute lover of cats, though we've got two dogs as well. Student medical biology, taking way too long too graduate. Pff. Stuff happened, most of it not fun.

Ehhm. Too much info, will just go ahead and explore the forum now me thinks. ;)

welcome Renate! I love fantasy, sci fi and thriller so hope we'll have lots of books to discuss!

Thanks again, unfortunately the last few days it seems I have been too busy as of yet to really keep up with this forum. Blah, work and studies. Day will come when I can keep up with here though. :D special treat. ;)

Back