• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi All!

cent

Hello everyone...the name's Vincent. I'm a long time reader first time poster. I mostly enjoy horror/thriller fiction, but I'm not very picky at all as long as the book is good. I'm currently reading Dies the Fire by S.M. Stirling.

Hi and Welcome to B&R! I loved Dies the Fire! Have you read the orginal series by Stirling? How aobut Eric Flint's Grantville series, starting with 1632? That one is my favorite!

Hi and Welcome to B&R! I loved Dies the Fire! Have you read the orginal series by Stirling? How aobut Eric Flint's Grantville series, starting with 1632? That one is my favorite!
This is actually my first book from Stirling. I haven't read the Grantville series either. I definitely will though.

Thanks everyone. Please notice the new s/n. I was only using imotionb18 untill I could get the registration for this one fixed.

Back