• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi Everybody!

Hi

I'm new to the forum. I love reading books, and have been writing short stories for years. I recently self-published my first novel, "The Exhibitions of Elizabeth". I am writing my second novel (and part of my third) at present. I am hoping my second novel will be published next summer.

I haven't yet had any feedback on my first novel (outside my family), since I decided on the self-publishing route, and so not many people know about it.

My writing influences are mostly the great classical English authors, Dickens, the Bronte sisters, etc. Emily Bronte's poem "To Imagination" was one of my influences for "The Exhibitions of Elizabeth".

So, if anybody comes across my novel and reads it, I would be grateful for any feedback. It falls into the general fiction category, and is available at Amazon and elswhere online (I hope I'm not breaking any rules advertising like that). Or I believe it can be orderd at local libraries.

Glad to be here. :)

(I hope I'm not breaking any rules advertising like that)
Not really, it's an introduction thread and you are introducing yourself to us. You took the best approach by being up front and honest about it. If you don't, fun things happen. ;)

Provided every post isn't plugging the book and you keep any links to your signature, then all should be fine. Welcome.

Back