• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi everybody!!!!!

fashionprincess

Greetings all!! My name's Dana and I'm a new member! I have recently published my first volume of poetry which I'm very excited about. You can check it out.

:) I LOVE books and have quite a collection! Looking forward to taking part in the discussions. Take care and happy reading!! :p

Great to have you here Dana!. :) Please don't be offended by Stewart's response in any way. We've had a trying time with spammers and everyone is basically tired of it. :mad: He's a nice guy once you get to know him-I promise. :cool:

No, I'm here to stay. I posted a thread over in Non Fiction. (What's your...) Actually, I've been looking for some good book forums. But hey...I published a book!! OF COURSE I figured I'd announce it!! Dag...this is afterall a forum about books!! I also read the rules of the board and it said you ARE permitted to link your site in your signature, so that's what I did!! Happy reading!!

Thanks for the warm welcome SFG75!! :)

Stewart, I found your thread about spamming. I can understand your feelings now. I like how you posted that link to the common self-promotion mistakes. I read through the list and actually found it to have some helpful hints. It is so hard to promote even when you believe in your writing. I won't even lie: I've spammed a few times when I first released my book, but I'm not here to spam. I really am a book lover. I read mostly autobiographies/biographies. Hopefully I'll be able to participate a few times a week as I do work crazy hours. :rolleyes:

Hello, fashionprincess. Hey, how about a free copy of your book for all of us here at the forum? :D ;)

I LOVE this place so far!! :) :) I tell you, I was supposed to get some cleaning done but can't log off this site once I'm on!! :) I'm starting to think TALKING books is as fun as READING them!! :p

fashionprincess said:
I LOVE this place so far!! :) :) I tell you, I was supposed to get some cleaning done but can't log off this site once I'm on!! :) I'm starting to think TALKING books is as fun as READING them!! :p

Yes, it is quite addictive. At the same time, it does provide a good impetus to read more, at least for me it does. :cool:

fashionprincess said:
I'm starting to think TALKING books is as fun as READING them!!
I agree! I think we have another addict on our hand... muahahaha!

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you're already posting a stack :) I love new members who jump right into the fray! Keep it up, and see you around.

Back