• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi everybody!

Peronel

Hey guys,

Wow, what a great idea, a place for book lovers to actually talk about books! I'm looking forward to discussing everyone's favourite authours and texts.

I'm currently taking a year off university to save some money, so I have a lot of time for reading. My resolution this year was to read a book a week, which I have kept up so far, but..we'll see how I go.

Anyway, thanks for having me, and I look forward to chatting with you all!

Welcome to TBF!

Wow, what a great idea, a place for book lovers to actually talk about books! I'm looking forward to discussing everyone's favourite authours and texts.

That is what makes this place so great, not only to read about new books, but to talk with others about them. Should you become lonely in this regard, consider picking up a Nabokov work and joining Peder and the gang.:)

I'm currently taking a year off university to save some money, so I have a lot of time for reading.

Amazing how such an *educating* thing kills off education-isn't it?

My resolution this year was to read a book a week, which I have kept up so far, but..we'll see how I go.

This is like resolving to take in oxygen-you just have to do it!. :D

Hi Peronel and welcome. Nice to have another " strange upside down friend " (as an American mate calls us) to join the ranks. :D

XD. Love your introduction. Welcome; I am new as well and I hope we get along! Which we should, unless you should dare to intrude upon the sanctity of my onion rings. *glare*

Back