• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi I'm mrsfabrianni

Thanks Peder. Can you tell me how long I have to be a member before I can add a signature to my profile? Just wondering. :)

Welcome aboard! So, what books do you like? I tend to prefer the ones that you can open with pages, but I digress.:flowers:

Sparkchaser - thank you. Love your avatar by the way.

SFG75 - I love Stephen King, Anita Brookner, Elizabeth George, Robertson Davies, Ethel Wilson, Hugh MacLennan... to name a few. Just finished the Millennium trilogy by Stieg Larsson and am currently reading EG's Careless in Red (she's my guilty pleasure reading!). I also enjoy the classics. Am contemplating Northanger Abbey or War and Peace. I try to make every 2nd or 3rd book something meaty and challenging.

Libra - hello. doesn't really matter the amount of posts, was just wondering as I have a fave quote i would like to share. Eventually. :)

Thanks everyone!

Gotta love King. If you look at my personal profile, you can see a picture of me with "Jack." And yes, he had an axe with him.:eek:

Hey my name is Amanda I'm new to this whole forum thing. I'm really excited to get to chat with other people who love to read as much as I do.

Back