• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi there!

Mattyj

Just wanted to say hello :)

I just found this site today - what a great place! I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of time here! :D

Welcome Matty,
If you love books, this is the place to be. You won't be dissapointed. The forum has very friendly and very helpful members.

Enjoy you stay!
Cheers

Glad a new member has made it here as I made it. It seems many people are glad to be here. A professional forum that discusses books, the idea is simply great :D.
Happy posting Matty ! :)

Hi

Hi Mattyj,

My name is Erin and I am from Southern California. I just looked at your location and was happy to see someone else from California! I just joined about a month ago; and this site is really great. I hope you enjoy your time here.:)

Rain said:
Hi Mattyj,

My name is Erin and I am from Southern California. I just looked at your location and was happy to see someone else from California! I just joined about a month ago; and this site is really great. I hope you enjoy your time here.:)

I was originally from Orange County but moved to the waaay northern part of the state for a slower pace. :D

Thanks for the welcome...I am certainly enjoying my time here so far!

Back