• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi!!!!!!

goatgoatgoat

Hi!!! My name is goatgoatgoat. I am new to this awsome site. My coolist buddie - Harrypotterrox- told me about this site! As you can tell from my name, i loooove goats. I also enjoy singing, reading,traveling, listening to music, science, math, hangin with my friends downtown (especially with harrypotterrox), and bugging my friends. I love grapes(have to be cold and crunchy) - which i am eating at the moment, quiche, cherries, and very much dislike oranges and juice (which harrypotterrox is always torturing me with:D).

See you around!
goatgoatgoat

ps. Harrypotterrox is sitting here next to me saying hi, well actually she is typing it for me (im just telling her what to type)

Hi and welcome! I'm new here, too, since yesterday.

Is there any reason why the goat in your avatar is standing in the direction it's standing in?

I love grapes(have to be cold and crunchy) -

Me, too!!!!!!!! Whenever we get grapes, we put them in the freezer immediately.

Hi and welcome! I'm new here, too, since yesterday.

Is there any reason why the goat in your avatar is standing in the direction it's standing in?

Me, too!!!!!!!! Whenever we get grapes, we put them in the freezer immediately.

I usually just eat them right when they come out of the fruits and vegitables section, i sometimes eat them out of the cart! See you around!

Goat

ps. I really dont know why the goat is standing in the direction it is standing

Thanks, I love green grapes with feta cheese.:D

and at our Easter our main dish is, umm. Never mind:)

Back