• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi

Tina

Hi, my name is Tina. I'm very excited to have found this book forum. It's not easy to find people to discuss books with in my area. I live in Vermont, US. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome, Tina!

Pull up a chair, and jump in where ever you feel so inclined!

Lots of barkers here, but few (if any) biters!

Bring with you an open mind and a grain of salt!

Have fun!

Hi Tina! I welcomed you on Bagpuss' thread too, but hello again! I hope you have fun here. Better get your pen and paper out, because your list of books to be read is going to grow Grow GROW!!!

Who don't you tell us a little more about yourself and what you like to read :).

Welcome Tina.

CDA said:
Hi Tina. Welcome to the forum. That's a funny name for a bloke, by the way.... :confused:
I think I read somewhere that 'Male' is the default value if no gender is specified on your User info page.

K-S

Alittle more about myself, hmmm. I am a female(made an error with my profile earlier). I enjoy reading all different types of books, but I have a love for horror. Koontz, Saul, Rice, Laymon, and so many more. Being summer here, I like to visit used bookstores and have picked up sooo many books!! I can't wait to read them. I have tons!!

Hi Tina,
Welcome to TBF (2nd time)
Tons of books, you say? Well then you are the right kind of gal in exactly the right forum. None of us have been able to figure out a solution to that problem either :) :)
Dig in and enjoy the fun!
Peder

Welcome to the forum, Tina! :) I like Koontz too, but prefer his earlier work. I really hated The Taking, but I still bought Life Expectancy and the first Frankenstein book, which are currently languishing on my ever-growing To Be Read pile.

Hi Tina, nice to see another New Englander. We're somewhat sparce here. Are you a Northern Vermonter or a Southern Vermonter?

mehastings said:
Hi Tina, nice to see another New Englander. We're somewhat sparce here. Are you a Northern Vermonter or a Southern Vermonter?
Well I'm originally a northern Vermonter, St. Albans. But I'm now a Central Vermonter, hehe. Ever been to Vermont? Massachusetts is nice, although I've only been in the Boston area of it. I've always wanted to go to Salem.
I haven't read The Taking yet, it's waiting for me to pick it up. I also like Koontz's earlier writings.

Welcome to the bestest forum ever in the universe! :D

Koontz, I used to read him quite a bit. I havent read something by him for quite awhile.

Anne Rice? Always wanted to read her. I have her virst Vamp novel V-V on my shelf but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet :)

Tina said:
Ever been to Vermont? Massachusetts is nice, although I've only been in the Boston area of it. I've always wanted to go to Salem.

Sure. A few times. I live just south of Vermont in western MA. Salem is so much fun to visit. You HAVE to go in October though. The atmosphere is really festive and fun.

Welcome from the cornhusker state!. TBF is a great place, some of the best folks around. :)

Back