• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Horse Racing

I'm sorry, but it goes against all of the laws of nature for humankind not to eat meat. We are carnivores by nature. If we stopped eating meat, wouldn't we be disturbing the natural order?

If PETA were really serious about stopping animal cruelty and turning the world vegan they'd be out there eating as much meat as they could shovel into their faces to stop the meat eaters getting it.

From what I understand, in my area of the world, if there weren't hunters, deer would overpopulate the area.

And venison chili rocks!

From what I understand, in my area of the world, if there weren't hunters, deer would overpopulate the area.

White tail deer overpopulation is a significant problem all across the country. The overpopulation is doing more than ruining our gardens and cars, it's resulting in malnourished deer and rampant disease.

I'm of the opinion that deer need to be declared varmint and the state should offer a $1-4 bounty on deer. Have the state collect the deer and donate them to local soup kitchens, schools, and jails. Run that program for a few years to thin out the herds significantly, then go back to normal.

Back