• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

House

SFG75

I watched the season premier tonight and just loved it. He lost his medical license and was commited to a psychiatric hospital. They could've made a few more shows out of it, but alas, he was cured!:lol:

FOX's official House webpage

The premiere was fantastic. Really shows that this is not an ensemble. House is about House and I love that.

This is my favorite show that's currently on. Hugh Laurie is amazing as well as the rest of the cast.

Here they are Sept. 17th at a screening of the season premiere (I originally posted this in Lenny's profile):
aphotos_b.ak.fbcdn.net_hphotos_ak_snc1_hs242.snc1_8920_141040666709_7608631709_3034169_6405397_n.jpg
I think Cameron (Jennifer Morrison) was out of town/country that night.

House is my favorite show! I think this will be one of the best seasons. I did read that Cameron (Jennifer Morrison) will be leaving the show but I'm not sure if that is rumor or not.

I'm also a fan but a late comer to the series. I've been watching the older shows on Hulu as they are available.

I'm a late comer, too, but I caught all the old episodes on the USA Network.

Fed Da Man, I believe House entered the hospital because of hallucinations caused by his drug abuse.

The season premiere was fantastic, episode 2... not so much. I've had it with Foreman and Thirteen, they've become even more annoying than Chase and Cameron (which I didn't think was possible).
Loved watching House cook up a storm, though.
My favorite line from ep. 2:
"Lady, either kiss him or leave, we got work to do!"

The Dexter shout out on last nite's episode was great.
That was HELLA awesome! First thing that popped into my mind when he injected his neighbor.
---
Last night's episode was AMAZING. Definitely up there in my favorite episodes.
---
Two of my top House episodes:

Season 3 Episode 15: "Half-Wit" - Dave Matthews & Kurtwood Smith guest star.
Season 3 Episode 04: "Lines in the Sand" - House treats an autistic child.

OK people, someone should mention spoilers are in here. I'm still stuck in the 2nd season trying desperately to catch up!

In my country films about Doctor House make true crush, all people saw it every day. My sisters couldn't live one day without movies. I think Hue Laurry is the best actor.

I used to love House, but more and more the show is just becoming a long, drawn out soap opera for me. :sad:

I don't know how much longer they intend to keep running with the show. It will be sad when its all over, I'm still grieving over Boston legal and William Shatner.:sad:

I used to love the show, and still think Hugh Laurie as House is just brilliant, but there's been too little House and too much everybody else lately...

Back