• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How do you find the time?

Absolutely, especially the second one. I always have a book with me, and often a backup if I'm toward the end of the first book.

Oh yeah..shopping for purses means having to look for cool looking bags that are not as large as a diaper bag, but are still large enough to hold at least one book, a notebook, my wallet, and the various assortment of pens and junk I feel are essential to life as I know it.:p

I usually read every night for at least a half an hour before bed. My girlfriend and I sometimes work opposite shifts, so I read a lot during the day while she's at work. On average, I read 2-3 books per month.

Well, the alerts keep me posted on several of the threads, so I can't forget about the site for too long. As for finding time to read, in the summer I've got lots of times. During the school year, I read in study hall and before going to sleep.

During college, I only worked part time during the summer (when i felt like it) so I always had a ton of time to read/do anything, and during the school year I usually would have free time some weeks. I took 18-19 units a few semesters and I still had free time during the semester. As long as you aren't working and doing school full time, you'll always have a lot of time to burn

Now that I have graduated, I just try to find time whenever I can, maybe 30mins before bed + however long I feel on my days off. Sometimes during breaks/lunch break.

Back