• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How old is everyone?

Jackel003

kickbox
I get the feeling that younger ones like myself are the minority here on this board, it's quite odd actually. I'm used to it being vice versa.

I'm 16 going on 17. Got my last year of school coming next week.

pontalba said:
:D I think 16 is more interesting now than it was when we were there!

Yeah, there's a whole lot more creative ways to get into trouble than there was then...and just think, they can do it without incessant disco music for a soundtrak:D

In some places people will look back and think their teens were their most reproductive years. The uneducated, mostly.

Stewart said:
In some places people will look back and think their teens were their most reproductive years. The uneducated, mostly.

This guy my husband used to work with is totally conviced his high school years were the best years of his life..Considering his beautiful wife and three sons, I find that horribly sad and pathetic.

Stewart said:

Did you mean to say reproductive or productive, Stewart? :D

Yeah, there's a whole lot more creative ways to get into trouble than there was then.

Yeah, well ... if you say so abc. ;)

StillILearn said:
Did you mean to say reproductive or productive, Stewart? :D

Yeah, well ... if you say so abc. ;)

Well..PCs were but a gleam in Bill Gates' and Stephen Jobs' eyes when I was 16:p

Stewart said:
With teenage pregnancies on the rise, I meant both. ;)

You're 27..your birthday falls during the second semester of my senior year. I know personally of at least 4 classmates who could have been your mother..and I'm sure there were several others who aborted that I just didn't know about. My high school was one of the first in Wichita to create a child developement class for the sole purpose of creating a daycare center in the school to serve the community as well as the children of students. So the rise in pregnancy rates is really nothing new..

Back to age...I'm just turned 15. But sorry to burst your bubble, Jackel003, but we've already got a few of these threads floating around in here. Check them out to see others' ages.

I'm 17, going on 18. Also about to finish my last year of school. But my mother seems to think I need to go back to kindergarden.

abecedarian said:
This guy my husband used to work with is totally conviced his high school years were the best years of his life..Considering his beautiful wife and three sons, I find that horribly sad and pathetic.

Then the guy you work with must either be my ex or one of my ex's friends. They are the most pathetic bunch of people I've met.

My husband's friends feel that way about their college years, but that's more middle age men reminiscing their youth than anything.

spikeyli said:
Then the guy you work with must either be my ex or one of my ex's friends. They are the most pathetic bunch of people I've met.

My husband's friends feel that way about their college years, but that's more middle age men reminiscing their youth than anything.

He IS middle aged..has a pretty good life too.. that's what I don't get.

Back