• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Howdy

snake0024

Take me to your... sorry... *makes a not not to reveal his true self yet* We bring you... damn, I keep revealing my secrets...;)

HI!

welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun!

btw, some aliens passed by here. They wanted to know all about uranus? They had on rubber gloves and kept giggling a lot. Know anything about that???

Regards
Martin

uranus? No, I've never heard of it... does it support life? if so I would be much obliged if you could give me directions :D

Hmmmm, not sure I can give you exact directions to Uranus but I believe it's where the sun don't shine! :D

Regards
Sillywabbit

Originally posted by snake0024
uranus? No, I've never heard of it... does it support life? if so I would be much obliged if you could give me directions :D

Just as well you can get directions to Uranus; I've been looking for the planet Clitoris for quite some time. :D

I don't think that is a planet. Some place in Australia... I belive it is in the bush?

Regards
Sillywabbit :D

That must be it, but you can see why I thought it might be tucked in somewhere near Uranus.

It's very damp there I hear, should I take a raincoat? :confused:

I hear you should watch out for the occasional visiting trouser snake, as they can be quite ferocious when ... 'aroused' <ahem>

Phil :p

Originally posted by phil_t
I hear you should watch out for the occasional visiting trouser snake, as they can be quite ferocious when ... 'aroused' <ahem>

Phil :p

LOL

Regards
Sillywabbit

lol, but my name refers to this snake:
snake.jpg

not that one ;)

Back