• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i can't stop posting

Stewart and mehastings slap a keystroke limiter on me. I get a "fatal error" thing that prevents me from creating threads at times. It's for my own good.

Oh, and if posting too much were an illness, you have the sniffles, abecedarian and some other folks have the full blown flu.:D

Stewart and mehastings slap a keystroke limiter on me. I get a "fatal error" thing that prevents me from creating threads at times. It's for my own good.

Oh, and if posting too much were an illness, you have the sniffles, abecedarian and some other folks have the full blown flu.:D
I think I have pneumonia.

Stewart, please don't be a sweaty-tongued hound.

If someone is having a bad trip, it is our duty to talk him down from the ceiling without breaking the china.

I'll be Jane Banks.

I have to post almost every day too. When I went on vacation for three days, I felt like I had nearly died from no posting. So he can't be too horrible.

your unique brand of understated but sophisticated posting is really appealing to me, please tell me more about yourself
Well, let's see...it was the best of times, it was the worst of times--no, that's not it. Erm...I was born in a log cabin...wait. That was Abe Lincoln. Call me Ishmael. Damn it!

...I'll get back to you on that one.

Back