• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I got a sword.

All spiders are the spawn of Satan and the doers of his bidding.They are pssesed by evil, every single one of them.

CDA said:
Oh I like ants. Ants are cool.

Yeah, they don't hide in bookshelves and boxes to jump out at unsuspecting reader persons to scare the living daylights out of them and give them three new grey hairs.(We have brown recluse spiders here).

Ha... Ants... I hate them crawling everywhere in my dacha...
I've tried to use my sword against them... But finished them with some chemical "ant-eater" instead... Nobody crawls there anymore...
Save for spiders...

Sergo said:
Ha... Ants... I hate them crawling everywhere in my dacha...
I've tried to use my sword against them... But finished them with some chemical "ant-eater" instead... Nobody crawls there anymore...
Save for spiders...

See, spiders are vile, evil creatures..it takes a tougher bug spray to kill them!

I don't know about your ants but mine are definitly the spawn of evil. They are big fat red ants that destroy all vegetation within twenty feet of the hill, and in Utah we have little enough vegetation to spare. They also have a really painful sting.

manatherindrell said:
I don't know about your ants but mine are definitly the spawn of evil. They are big fat red ants that destroy all vegetation within twenty feet of the hill, and in Utah we have little enough vegetation to spare. They also have a really painful sting.

Sound cool to me. I'd have one as a pet.

Back