• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I noticed something.

Please tell me it's not his wife.

*Hears yelling in the distance: "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry"*

Cheers, Martin :cool:

*JERRY JERRY JERRY*

Yes, Raven, you have a sister! She moved to Soctland and had a sex change.

Mile-O walks on!

*crowd go wild*

Regards
SillyWabbit :D

Nah! They live in a tree in the garden :D

Phil (who is getting slightly worried roleplaying father of someone who is about thirty years older than him ... but still :p

Mort said:
One of these days, I may change to another pic of the same cat. He's the cutest one because he often has a goofy look on his face.

My cats are all around the house too. This morning when I went downstairs, their food bowl was empty. So I was standing in the kitchen with four cats swirling around me. It's a little shocking when they're all together at once. Normally, they're scattered around the house. It doesn't seem like there's a lot of cats when you only see one or two at a time. They're on the bed, on the couch, on the window sill, on the kitchen counter (when you're not looking).

He is goofy!!! and such a cutie :)

I see you're a cat person :D

phil_t said:
Nah! They live in a tree in the garden :D

Phil (who is getting slightly worried roleplaying father of someone who is about thirty years older than him ... but still :p

Ahemm..that's 25 years Pops. Ain't modern medicine wonderfull? :p

And I don't want to be anywhere near when you tell Ice that Mile-O is your daughter :eek:

On second thought.....

RaVeN

I said SPORKS RULE ASFKLJAHSJDHAKSJDHKAJSHD!
Ah, thank you for clearing that up.

But you look so young when you appear in Renegade All those high kicks and running around - you must be in great condition
Yeah, he 'works out', with his sister.

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Back